Your Journey Starts Now!
Join us, Friday JUNE 10, 2016 for a Elk River High School Graduation All Night Celebration. Featuring; games, music, bowling, casino, hypnotist, prizes and more (and epic memories)!
Ticket Prices (includes food & drinks, lots of great prizes, memories with classmates, games and entertainment):
- $75.00 Early bird price is available until March 15th
- $85.00 March 15 - thru graduation rehearsal on June 9th
- $100.00 June 10 (cash only)
All students that register by March 15, 2016 will be entered into a drawing for a chance to attend for FREE! The winner of the drawing will have their registration fee refunded.
It's your night to celebrate High School Graduation. YOU DID IT!
Immediately following the graduation ceremony:
- Find your family and give them your cap, gown, and diploma.
- Take pictures, change clothes, drink water, go to the restroom, and get everything you need for the night.
- No food or beverages are allowed on the bus.
Register before entering the bus. Follow signs down the hallway to the registration tables in front of door H:
- Registration tables will be set up alphabetically by last name - SIGN IN.
- You will recieve a 'grad night' passport which you need to wear at all times.
- Bags/purses will be searched prior to loading the bus.
- Immediately exit out door H to the first bus lined up outside and load the bus. The bus will take you directly to the Mermaid.
At the Mermaid:
- The storage bag area is your first stop (located on the left when entering the Mermaid). Check all bags/purses in this area (no bags or purses are allowed beyond this point).
- Each of you will receive a duffle bag (used to store prizes) which is assigned to match your passport number. This is where you will drop off any prizes you win throughout the night. The are is secured all night all items will be safe in your bag.
- You may bring in a phone or camera, but the camera case/bag.
Dinner buffet dinner is served from 9:30 pm to 1:30 am. Breakfast buffet is open from 2:00 am to 4:30 am.
All school rules apply.
Games and activities will be going on throughout the evening (prizes will be awarded).
The buses will return you to the high school parking lot at approximately 5:30 am. Everyone is expected to stay through the entire event.
- After the show, line up through the bowing alley and retrieve your storage bag
- If you need to leave eary, you MUST have a parent sign an early release form. This form must be signed and turned in to the registration table (at the school) BEFORE loading the bus to go to the event.
- Parents MUST enter the Mermaid through the Event Center Entrance in the back parking lot to sign you out at the Security table. You may not leave without being signed out.
Mermaid Entertainment & Event Center